[Sca-cooks] American High Schools? Was Re: SCAdian High school

JAMES REVELLS sudnserv5 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 15 14:03:52 PST 2006

Hej!  Bear,
    Didn't we talk about this a couple of years ago?  I was there from
68-69.  I went back for a all years reunion for the fiftieth year of the
school about three years ago.  Things had changed a lot since the time I was
there (for instance the Base is now a closed Base with a fence all the way
around).  There is an Yahoo list for alumni if you are interested, check
out: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Kaiserslautern_Germany/  There is a class
reunion every couple of years in TX if you are interested, I am trying to
see if I can put one together here in New England.  There was an "All DODDS
Schools  Reunion"  in Atlanta about two years ago & they have them about
every five years or so I am told (I missed the last one).
Pax,
Olaf