[Sca-cooks] American High Schools? Was Re: SCAdian High school

Ysabeau lady.ysabeau at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 14:12:15 PST 2006

This isn't really related to DoDDS, but I think it is kind of ironic that
out of a class of 13 kids, on the coast Northern Sumatra (near Banda Aceh
since almost everyone knows where it is since the tsunami) there are two of
us involved in the SCA...completely unbeknownst to the other. There is me
and Sir Elasar in Glenn Abhann. Must have been something in the water....

Ysabeau