[Sca-cooks] OOP - Not sure how to react to this NYT article

charding at nwlink.com charding at nwlink.com
Wed Dec 20 18:34:34 PST 2006

About 10 years ago I was on the board of directors of a soup kitchen in
Anchorage.  I can tell you that the cooks in the kitchen took great pride
in producing wonderful food, not just food.  And they often had very
interesting things to cook with ---reindeer and caribou, muktuk, seal
meat, etc...

Maeva
(usually in An Tir, but in Pa dealing with family things at the moment.)