[Sca-cooks] OOP - homeless

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Thu Dec 21 22:55:45 PST 2006

Just my 02 cents worth, but His behavior is in His ball court.  Your
behavior is in yours.  From my Point of View you are practicing the
principals of Honor, Courtesy, and Chivalry.  You are helping the weak.  How
can he change his life style if he chooses to do so, and no one will help
him.  So what if he never does? That's is not within your control.  But a
person can't grab for a hand to keep from going down for the last time
unless there is one offered.

The only caution.  Self defense.  When you invite people into your space, as
harmless as they may look at the time, you could be putting your safety or
the safety of those you love in jeopardy.  You are not obliged to help
everyone. You are not trained to help everyone.  You pay your money and you
take your choice.  You don't get brownie points for being stupid either.

As long as you don't find yourself buying into their lifestyle as in living
it.  Their slope is their own, and you will never have to say "If only I had
helped that one time."  I hate regrets.

Regina