[Sca-cooks] Half an outcast!

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 19:06:54 PST 2006

    I started looking up some of your weird vocabulary like 'Pennsic.'
Not being a 'baroness' in your kingdoms, but the mere daughter of a
simple Lord, I did not understand what such terms  mean. The first thing
that I found on internet was a listing of your kingdoms. It reveals that
I do spend half my life in the Kingdom of Dranchenwald (sounds a bit
like Dracula's walls to me). Don't know which is worse that or the other
half of my life, i.e. south of the Equator between the Pacific and the
Atlantic where there is no SCA 'kingdom' which leaves me half homeless.
    Must I take my case to an SCA human rights advocate or a SCA
psychoanalyst?
    Wail! You have ruined my Christmas. I only have half of an existence
in some freezing Central European burg! Santa Claus will never find me
there its too cold or in never never land south of the Equator as you do
not recognize the existence of that land.
Merry Christmas to you as he is sure to find you in your kingdom,
Susan