[Sca-cooks] Half an outcast!

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 15:52:59 PST 2006

I don't think many of us realized that you weren't part of the SCA.  So far
as Kingdoms are concerned, when you are in Europe, you are part of the
Kingdom known as Drachenwald...Dragon Wood.  So far as the south Pacific is
concerned, it depends on where you are.  Australia and New Zealand are make
up the Kingdom of Lochac...there is a group in South Africa that is part of
Drachenwald...and Japan, the Phillipines, etc. are part of the West, I
believe.  And if there's not a group where you live, you can always start
one!  That's what we did...when we arrived in southern Maryland, there wan't
an SCA group close enough for us to "play" with, so we started one.

And anyway...St. Nick will find you, no matter where you are.  Of this I am
very sure.  I don't think we have any actual SCA human rights
activists...unless you consider those of us who keep trying to get Japanes,
Chinese, Korean and Aztec personas recognized!  So far as psychoanalysts are
concerned, we all do that for each other...we each do our best to keep
others from going "around the bend," as it were.

If ever you need to have anything we refer to explained...please, please be
sure to ask!

Kiri (a Baroness in the SCA, but not in the real world!)