[Sca-cooks] Pottery Carry System

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Fri Dec 29 10:27:32 PST 2006

Was written:

We need to figure out some kind of easy protective carry system for our
feast get to prevent it from getting chipped up. All of mine is probably six
years old and it is starting to look it.

Well I purchased one of those quilted zipper top china three container
storage systems.  I only use the large cylinder and the small one but not
the rectangular one.  Was rather cheap.  I pad between plates and bowls and
have wooden trencher plates that I place at the bottom and top of each
cylinder.  Need to do something for glass ware.

Daniel