[Sca-cooks] Variable St. Nick?

Lawrence Bayne shonsu_78 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 28 10:28:28 PST 2006

My personal image of Santa Claus is a combination of
several "santas" that I grew up with. Born in 1960 I
was inundated by the "jolly fat guy in red" but the
santa I connected with more was the "SinterKlass" that
my grandparents described to me. Black Pete was also
part of my holiday imagery.
It wasn't until just a few years ago that I was able
to meld the images from my past and those of the
future to come up with MY PERSONAL St. Nick.
ME!!!
BB
YIS
Lothar