[Sca-cooks] Santa bring any cool cooking stuff?

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 29 11:15:28 PST 2006

My Santa was more about the Audio this year.  The boombox for my iPod
has already done some kitchen time, admittedly.

Santa HUETTE brought a fresh subscription to PETIT PROPOS CULINAIRES,
just as my old sub was running out.  Squee!

Mordonna wrote:
> I got "Serve it Forth", a cookbook edited by Anne McCafferey (author of the
> Dragonflight and Dragondrums series).  It's recipes by Science Fiction
> writers and their better halves.  It is NOT recipes from Pern. <sigh>  I
> wanted a recipe for meatrolls.

Anne says they are sausage rolls.  Fan discussion and recipes here:
http://forums.srellim.org/showthread.php?t=918

Selene