[Sca-cooks] Sad news from Atlantia

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sat Dec 30 17:41:06 PST 2006

Well, Kiri, all you'd have had to say was "Micheal of Bedford", and
half the SCA would know it was something obnoxious he'd done for no
good reason, without having to know your excellent reputation. He
endeared himself to Margali, when meeting him for the first time, he
asked her if she spit, or if she swallowed. Not a very nice person.

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

Psalm 146
King James Bible