[Sca-cooks] Banishments was: Re: Sad news from Atlantia

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Dec 31 07:14:13 PST 2006

Sometimes they happen quietly, too.  I've seen a number of those, over the
years.  Certain people in an area will be notified, or officers at a certain
level, etc., as necessary.  I'd imagine it depends a lot on the individuals
involved, as well as the nature of the offense.
--Maire, in one of the "A" kingdoms ;o)