[Sca-cooks] Mikie, was: Sad news from Atlantia

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Dec 31 16:00:37 PST 2006

I've met Her Majesty, and she is, indeed, the picture of graciousness, even
to an oddly-dressed foreigner such as myself.  We are lucky, here in
Artemisia, to also be graced with an amazing set of royals--Their Majesties
Timur and Tianna, who have a similar style and sense of timing, as far as
the serious and playful aspects of our mutual game go.  Our best barons and
baronesses have had that same quality as well--a fine sense of discernment,
perhaps it might be termed.  I can recognize it, and appreciate it, and even
envy it a little, for I have *not* that degree of social skill, although I
am pretty much housebroken.  ;o)
--Maire, recent traveler to our neighbor AnTir