[Sca-cooks] Sad news from Atlantia

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Dec 31 17:28:29 PST 2006

Kiri clarified:
<<< What happened was that I was suspended from the Kingdom office
that I
held...at the time, I was Triton Principal Herald.  Essentially,
Michael was
told that, especially given the fact that there was only one week
left in
his reign, he couldn't really do anything but that.  Any form of
banishment
would have taken longer to put into effect.  I suppose he could have
banished me from his presence, but I doubt that even that could have
happened in that short a time. >>>

Sounds like a good reason to limit royalty to six months. If someone
is really being a danger to the Society, rather than a banishment
just being at the whim of a King whose pride has been slighted or who
is playing power games, then his successor will most likely reinstate
the banishment. And if the problems are real bad, they get passed up
to the BOD to look at permanent banishment and such.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com