[Sca-cooks] Stuffing

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Dec 1 01:09:45 PST 2006

Adamantius replied:
<<<
 > Very cool. I'd like to get hold of a larding needle at some point and
 > play with it. Mainly with pork loin and venison. But the turkey idea
 > has merit. I usually just rub butter and garlic under the skin.

In Heaven, all the turkeys are free-range, are larded in neat little
rows, and have truffle slices under the skin...>>>

Hmmm. Doesn't sound like heaven from the turkey's point-of-view.

<<<
 > I can see the whole
 > "fried turkey" craze someday being looked at with embarassed
 > nostalgia.

Heh ;-). The fryers will start turning up at garage sales as "the new
fondue pots".  >>>

Unfortunately, the fryers are relatively cheap, anyway. It's all
that, usually, one use oil which gets expensive.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com