[Sca-cooks] Since things are quiet. What do you want for Christmas?

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 8 15:50:00 PST 2006

After mentioning the Le Cruset cookware I thought it would be
fun if people posted what cooking equipment they would like
to get for Christmas.

I'd like some camp cooking tools. A nice cast iron griddle. Maybe
a kopje. Or some period ceramic cookware.

I also want to get the sausage and grain mill attachments for my
Kitchenade.

So, plop on Santa's knee and tell him what you want for Christmas.

Gunthar