[Sca-cooks] Since things are quiet. What do you want for Christmas?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Dec 8 18:29:40 PST 2006

<blink, blink> Am I out of the club if I admit that I hadn't even thought of
cooking equipment for a holiday gift? ;o)
Oh, wait....yes, I did.  I'd like Santa to bring me some new bakeware.  One
really nice 9x13 cake pan, one really nice 8x8, and a couple of cookie
sheets.  Silicon, maybe?  The stuff I've got is so old it's actually rusty
in spots.
I think it would also be really nice to get a mortar and pestle for larger
amounts of stuff--the one I've got is fairly small.
Oh, and a couple of new knives--I've got some supermarket knives, and one
nice one, so a new paring knife and maybe a chef's knife would be grand.
;o)
--Maire