[Sca-cooks] Since things are quiet. What do you want for Christmas?

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 10 07:22:11 PST 2006

After mentioning the Le Cruset cookware I thought it would be
fun if people posted what cooking equipment they would like
to get for Christmas.

I'd like some camp cooking tools. A nice cast iron griddle. Maybe
a kopje. Or some period ceramic cookware.

I also want to get the sausage and grain mill attachments for my
Kitchenade.

So, plop on Santa's knee and tell him what you want for Christmas.

Gunthar

I have already gotten my Christmas present---a whole new
kitchen..........with a house wrapped around it.  We started moving
Thanksgiving weekend, and hope to have consolidated three houses into this
one before the end of the year.  Yikes!!!  That's a lot of stuff to move in
a short period of time.  We have way more than doubled our living space, and
the kitchen is about four times the size of the one I left behind without a
single backward glance.  When the dust settles and everything is in its
place I am going to do some serious playing with recipes that have been
waiting for me to have time and place (after I rest for about a month).

I hope everyone gets their true heart's desire in this special season.

Mairi Ceilidh