[Sca-cooks] OOP(?): Fragrant Candle Cookies

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Tue Dec 12 18:36:39 PST 2006

Just curious, why do you consider that a food being Thai, automatically has
a link to medieval food?  Certainly a Kingdom which had so much to do with
the French and English in the last two centuries!  They don't even eat with
chop sticks but with western implements I was informed when I asked for
chopsticks at a friend's Thai family's chow down!

Wanda