[Sca-cooks] SCAdian High school yearbook photo banned

silverr0se at aol.com silverr0se at aol.com
Wed Dec 13 11:25:39 PST 2006

 Bad as it is that the picture was not deemed acceptable, I find it more shocking the there is paid advertising in a high school yearbook. Maybe I am old, but in my day the yearbook was a rememberence of classmates and the year just past.

In California, at least, the school might get into trouble with tax laws...

Renata