[Sca-cooks] SCAdian High school yearbook photo banned

Ysabeau lady.ysabeau at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 11:51:44 PST 2006

Actually, paid advertisements in yearbooks have been around for decades. I
remember selling ads for our yearbooks back in the early 80's. That is part
of running the yearbook, to create it and publish it at no cost to the
school through selling actual books or advertisements. The more money you
made selling advertisements meant the more color pages and cool enhancements
you could purchase. It is the same for the programs that are sold at high
school football and basketball games.

Ysabeau