[Sca-cooks] Turkeys ARE Period!

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Dec 14 06:50:24 PST 2006

I'm almost afraid to ask, Johann, but where might on find a breeding
pair or group of the Mayan turkeys?

I'm afraid to ask folks, because I started out with just Cogburn and
his ladies, and thanks to Johann's evil influence, now have about 2
dozen chickens, and 4 ducks. Damn the man- wish he'd keep his poultry
enthusiasms to himself <grump, grump, grump>

Time to feed and water them, come to think of it...

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

Psalm 146
King James Bible