[Sca-cooks] Turkeys ARE Period!

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Dec 14 11:50:17 PST 2006

Phlip moaned:

<<< I'm almost afraid to ask, Johann, but where might on find a breeding
pair or group of the Mayan turkeys?

I'm afraid to ask folks, because I started out with just Cogburn and
his ladies, and thanks to Johann's evil influence, now have about 2
dozen chickens, and 4 ducks. Damn the man- wish he'd keep his poultry
enthusiasms to himself <grump, grump, grump>

Time to feed and water them, come to think of it...  >>>

That's okay. I think we can help you out.

Bring'em to the next Pennsic. It has been a few years since the ducks
were hanging around camp. You know, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and
Supper...

:-)
Stefan
--------