[Sca-cooks] anyone in the philadelphia area?

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sat Dec 16 09:39:40 PST 2006

In a message dated 12/15/2006 9:04:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
charding at nwlink.com writes:
<<I am on the East coast to care for my  father while my mom, sister and
nephew are in London <my turn will  come>. Specifically in State College,
PA.>>

I've got an aunt and two uncles in State College.

<<I need to  put them on a flight out of Philly Thursday evening the 21st.  I
am  wondering if anyone on this list might have crash space for a night, I
don't  relish the drive back to state college at night.>>

I'd be willing, but if you drove out to Lancaster for crash space you'd be
halfway home anyway.  The road back to State College is a heck of a lot  better
now than it used to be, though.  The old Clark's Ferry bridge near
Harrisburg was terribly narrow, and they've greatly improved 322 through   Seven
Mountains.  Can still be a little hairy along the reservoir, though,  especially if
the weather's bad.

<<Also is anyone on this list from  the State College area?  I would love to
meet folks while I am  here.>>

There is a shire in that area, called Nithgaard; it's part of the  Kingdom of
Aethelmearc.  We're sort of close, but not terribly - about  2-2.5 hours
southeast.

Brangwayna  Morgan
Shire of Silver Rylle, East Kingdom
Lancaster,  PA