[Sca-cooks] So, here's an odd question...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Dec 23 21:01:38 PST 2006

-----Original Message-----
The California Cheese Board has the funniest commercial out now...

Two children come into the living room on Christmas morning and the room
is crammed full of presents.  The big-eyed little boy askes, "Woh!  What
kind of cookies did you leave Santa?"  The smiling little girl smirks
and
says, "I didn't leave Santa cookies... I left him cheeeeeese!!!"

Huette
----

Hmmm. Wonder how that works if Santa Claus is diabetic or lactose
intolerant?

Although considering his age and weight, I'd suspect the former.

:-)
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas