[Sca-cooks] source for marshmallow

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Dec 27 20:21:35 PST 2006

Katira commented:
  <<< I have had some growing in a pot on my patio for some years.
This year I
transplanted it into the ground.  It dies back each winter and then
sprouts
up again in the spring.  Guess I will have to try my hand at making
marshmallows from it.  The tea sounds disgusting!. >>>

If you try this, please let this list know. If you don't want to post
to the list on this, please send me your experiences by email. I'd
love to have such first hand information for the Florilegium.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com