[Sca-cooks] Santa bring any cool cooking stuff?

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Fri Dec 29 13:46:04 PST 2006

Not actually cooking stuff per se, but my hubby got me a pair of oven mitts
that have a neoprene grip pad.  They are guaranteed to 500 degrees and I
haven't felt even warmth through them, plus they make it very easy to hold onto
things.  Ordinarily I don't like the square oven mitts that you stick your
hand in - I prefer the mitten ones - but I can deal with  these very  easily.
He also got me new salt and pepper shakers (just the standard glass ones
with the metal tops) instead of the old cardboard ones that we've been
refilling, and a bagel guillotine.  Of course, I got him a set of Lego salt  and pepper
shakers off the web site that got posted here a few weeks ago, and  ordered
the ice cube trays that make Lego bricks, but those were backordered  until
March!

Brangwayna