[Sca-cooks] Santa bring any cool cooking stuff?

JAMES REVELLS sudnserv5 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 29 17:43:49 PST 2006

Well, Santa hasn't really brought it yet, but he may, if the neat frying pan
for making Swedish Pancakes  (Platt Panna) doesn't sell soon.  Non-stick
with a detachable handle so it fits into the dishwasher better.  I also have
been looking in the supplier catalog at all sorts of other food & cooking
utensils that I would like to have for both the store & home. The one item I
really want to buy  is the copper Glogg pot that is way beyond my pocket
this year, but it is really great looking. The Castle Bundt pan is going to
be about $35 retail & there is a Norwegian Krumkake Iron that I would like
to get from the same supplier, problem is you have to make a $400 initial
order & cookware hasn't been a big seller in my store yet.  I am selling all
sorts of food items though.  There are a lot of people who want
Lingonberries & other Scandinavian treats.  Still if I were to get all the
cookware for the store that has caught my eye from the three suppliers I
would need to find a bigger store.
Happy New Year,
Olaf

Olaf's Plunder

"A Different Kind of Art Gallery & Gift Store"

Open 10 AM to 6 PM
Additional Hours by Appointment

802-464-6200

23 West Main Street