[Sca-cooks] Stuffing

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Dec 1 00:59:01 PST 2006

Ysabeau mentioned:
  <<< I'm going with an apple cider brine. I've used it on chicken
and I think it
will go great for turkey. I just haven't decided if I'm going to do a
small
turkey or just a breast. This is for the day after Thanksgiving...so
I can have leftovers! >>>

Are you talking of using alcoholic or fresh apple cider for this?

Hmm. Since I missed much of the Thanksgiving feast, and wouldn't have
gotten that much extra leftover turkey since I didn't cook it, even
if I had made the feast, perhaps I ought swing by and pick up a
turkey breast to cook. Then to decide among the multiple interesting
ways to cook it which have been discussed here.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com