[Sca-cooks] Which Kitchenaid?

Lilinah lilinah at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 9 12:08:01 PST 2006

I noticed that my local CostCo is selling a KitchenAid mixer. And i
periodically see KitchenAid mixers marked down in various shops. But
i don't know if they are worth the couple hundred bucks... I might be
buying into a model that's too small (i'd be using it for feasts), or
the low end model with a weak heart... errr, motor, or a version that
can't take useful attachments...

And which attachments are useful? I seem to recall a discussion of
the sausage stuffer in which it appears that hand stuffing was better
than the KitchenAid...

Any hints appreciated.

-----
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita

--
I Dream of Dinner With the Big Brown Eyes