[Sca-cooks] Congratulations Master Edouard

Gaylin Walli iasmin at comcast.net
Mon Feb 6 08:55:45 PST 2006

Saturday evening, after a quite satisfying "gobsmack-style" vigiling
while he had his hands elbow deep in marzipan, Their Majesties Edmund
and Kateryn of the Middle Kingdom elevated Edouard "Doc" Halidai to
the Order of the Laurel. As he is one of our own here on the cook's
list, I thought it fitting that people should hear about it and have
the opportunity to congratulate him.

Vivat, Doc. Thanks for making it possible for "us cooks" to start
taking over the laurelate. :)

Cheers,

Iasmin

Iasmin de Cordoba, OL