Book Cataloging (was Re: [Sca-cooks] books to sell)

Woodrow Hill asim at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 13 11:53:32 PST 2006

On 2/13/06, Susan Fox <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Ana L. Valdés wrote:
>
> > I discovered a marvelous software to classify my huge library,
> > Delicious, excellent, connected to Amazon database. Sadly, only for
> > Mac so far...
>
> Please tell me more - Mac head here, in need of GOOD library program.

May I also recommend the online service Librarything?  It does not
have quite as smooth an interface as I understand Delicious does, nor
is it built for anythign other than books.  However, it hooks into not
only Amazon and the Library of congress, but also a growing number of
European libraries, for those of us with fairly off-the-wall texts.

Plus, I can find people with similar works, and grow my list of "books
I crave".  *grin*

----asim