Book Cataloging (was Re: [Sca-cooks] books to sell)

agora at algonet.se agora at algonet.se
Mon Feb 13 12:40:53 PST 2006

Excellent suggestion, I love both, Delicious has a smoother graphic interface and
allows to drop a book directly from Amazon.
Will work with the two of them :)
Ana, book maniac!

On 13 Feb 2006 at 14:53, Woodrow Hill wrote:

On 2/13/06, Susan Fox <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Ana L. Valdés wrote:
>
> > I discovered a marvelous software to classify my huge library,
> > Delicious, excellent, connected to Amazon database. Sadly, only
> > for Mac so far...
>
> Please tell me more - Mac head here, in need of GOOD library
> program.

May I also recommend the online service Librarything?  It does not
have quite as smooth an interface as I understand Delicious does, nor
is it built for anythign other than books.  However, it hooks into not
only Amazon and the Library of congress, but also a growing number of
European libraries, for those of us with fairly off-the-wall texts.

Plus, I can find people with similar works, and grow my list of "books
I crave".  *grin*

----asim