[Sca-cooks] untoasted sesame oil

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 15 07:21:17 PST 2006

Does anyone out there happen to know if the Eden brand of sesame oil is untoasted.  I know they offer another product that they state is toasted, but this one they just don't say.  I have an opportunity to purchase it  for a very good price on e-Bay, but didn't want to buy it if it won't work for the Middle Eastern stuff I'm cooking for my feast on the 25th.  There's also a place that has cold-pressed sesame oil.  Is that better?  Inquiring minds want to know....

Kiri