[Sca-cooks] untoasted sesame oil

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 15 08:17:58 PST 2006

Eden carries both types.  If it is toasted, it says so on the label.

Here is the oils page of the Eden Foods web site:
http://www.edenfoods.com/store/index.php?cPath=27_52

Don't get excited over the term "cold pressed."  All raw oils are cold
pressed.  Heating happens later in processing, if at all.

Selene