[Sca-cooks] Fwd: Master Joram Goldspoons

wildecelery at aol.com wildecelery at aol.com
Mon Feb 27 20:46:01 PST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: GEastokes at AOL.COM
To: SCA_BRIDGE at LISTSERV.URI.EDU
Sent: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 18:15:43 EST
Subject: Master Joram Goldspoons

(please forward as deemed appropriate)
Greetings to the lists!
This is a mixed report --Joram has had some setbacks and is back in the
hospital in Boston, where he will undergo some tests Monday to determine if the
problems are side effects from his medications or something else. He is,
understandably, feeling disheartened, but was trying to put a good front on it
when I
saw him there yesterday.
We went for a walk around the corridors (he is using a walker), and I can say
he is still in much better shape than he was before the transplant. They say
the new liver is doing fine. He's refusing intravenous fluids, but is having
trouble taking in enough on his own...dehydration continues to be a problem.
Keep those positive thoughts and prayers going up, folks!

We were warned at the beginning that this long process will have ups and
downs. This is a down. Let's hope we get an "up" following the testing!!

YIS, Mistress Asenath