[Sca-cooks] Smart balance

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 5 15:28:08 PST 2006

Arianwen ferch Arthur wrote:

>Smart balance I have heard of (our comissary carries
>it) but I thought it had palm and/or coconut oil in
>it?
>
>and (Shudder) I have even lived with filled milk!
>
>Arianwen ferch Arthur
>"Outside of a dog a book is man's best friend. And inside of a dog it's too dark to read." G. Marx

Not sure of the ingredients, but I do know that our doctor has approved
it for my husband's use, in an effort to help reduce his cholesterol.
And, best of all, it tastes much better than margerine!  We use it
everywhere we used to use butter (except for certain special
things...like butter and garlic sauce...and we've even tried it there
with no bad results.

Kiri