[Sca-cooks] Foods for Begining SCA Cooks

David Friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Thu Feb 9 18:30:19 PST 2006

>Pastries can be good, but honestly, I can't think of any that are really yummy
>cold. I'm not a brilliant pastrycook, though, so maybe someone else can help
>you more here.

Khushkanaj is. Also, if you consider it a pastry, Barmakiya--meat
between two layers of dough.

I was assuming the original poster wanted relatively simple recipes
to show to new cooks, although the post didn't actually say so, which
is why I didn't mention those. They aren't horribly complicated--but
more complicated than gingerbrede.
--
David/Cariadoc
www.daviddfriedman.com