[Sca-cooks] Cooking Thing II

Etain1263 at aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Mon Feb 13 08:05:10 PST 2006

In a message dated 2/13/2006 8:08:45 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu writes:

How did  the event go or was it called off
due to snow?

some of the classes were canceled because the instructors felt it too risky
to come, but all in all it was wonderful!  There were a variety of classes
and the dayboard was very tasty (salmon...yum!).   I also do a lot of  firepit
cooking in pottery, and there was a vendor selling some VERY nice pots  for
such use! (I got a pie dish...it worked great yesterday at our Cook's Guild
meeting)  We drove down from central Pennsylvania and agreed that it was  well
worth the time and distance.  We also made it home almost before the  storm!

Etain