[Sca-cooks] Cooking Thing II

jehan.yves jehan.yves at signofthetiger.com
Mon Feb 13 08:16:59 PST 2006

         The event did take place. Attendance was high enough to pay
for the site. The classes were well attended and enjoyed. People were
eating the dayboard food as fast as the cooks could put it on the
tables. We re-arranged the schedule, slightly, so that the last class
ended at 3:30. At that time the snow had been falling lightly for
only and hour, and was just starting to stick to the ground. I am
confident that all of our travelers got away with not much problem. A
very tired staff had the site cleaned and we left around 5:30. An
excellent day!
JehanYves