[Sca-cooks] www.crusading.se

agora at algonet.se agora at algonet.se
Mon Feb 13 12:29:03 PST 2006

By the way, I launched the last week a site around a proyect me and
a group of colleagues started two years ago, about the Crusades.
We are going to research about Art, politics and history related to the
Crusades. One important issue will be the encounter and the clash
between different food traditions and spices and methods to cook.
Please feel free to send to me suggestions or interesting links!
Ana

http://www.crusading.se

PS: we are going to work about the Crusade as historical proyect
and todays confrontations between Islam and West and the rethoric
of the Crusades.
The Israelian architect Eyal Weizman wrote a great essay called
"The Politics of Verticality" and I wrote about him, he is going to be a
part of our discussion team,
http://www.netartreview.net/weeklyFeatures/Weizman_English.html
Skarpnäcks Allé 45
http://this.is/Equator