[Sca-cooks] books to sell

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 13 11:41:05 PST 2006

Ana L. Valdés wrote:

> I discovered a marvelous software to classify my huge library,
> Delicious, excellent, connected to Amazon database. Sadly, only for
> Mac so far...

Please tell me more - Mac head here, in need of GOOD library program.

> Consuming Passions, the Uses of Cannibalism in Late Medieval and Early
> Modern Europe, excellent scholar work about the tabu of cannibalism
> and the religious connotations

Holy moly!  I have a book also titled CONSUMING PASSIONS but it's about
Chocolate, with cute cartoons by Sandra Boynton.  It just goes to show
you, nobody can copyright a title and descriptions are important too.

I have just run searches for this book on Amazon in the US and UK and do
not find it either place.  I'd be more interested in buying your copy
anyway.  Better the money should go to one of "our own" than the
faceless corporation!

Selene Colfox