[Sca-cooks] books to sell

agora at algonet.se agora at algonet.se
Mon Feb 13 12:46:47 PST 2006

Such a good idea!! I am always wondering wha'ts going to happen with my huge
library when I am gone. I live alone and have only a young nephew , really
uninterested in the subjects I read or make research on.
Sure I am going to write in some part the SCA or your joint libraries can be the
depositary of my books about historical food in the future.
Ana