[Sca-cooks] books to sell

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Mon Feb 13 14:37:09 PST 2006

On Feb 13, 2006, at 1:11 PM, Ana L. Valdés wrote:

> I discovered a marvelous software to classify my huge library,
> Delicious, excellent, connected to Amazon database. Sadly, only for
> Mac so far...

What's the software? It may be possible to export the data file to
another format like Excel or Filemaker Pro directly from the
application, or via something even more fiendish like MacLink Plus.

Adamantius, who recently discovered that the last good version of
WordPerfect for the Mac, 3.5, still runs great and lightning fast in
OS 9 and OS X's Classic mode...