[Sca-cooks] clay pie dishes

Kerri Martinsen kerrimart at mindspring.com
Wed Feb 15 06:35:06 PST 2006

The potter is Eadric Fahram(sp) (Eadric the Potter) in Atlantia (Maryland).  His email is rvanrens AT hotmail.com if you would like to contact him directly.  I know he is planning on merchanting at Ponte Alto's Love & Beauty next weekend if anyone is in the area.

The pie pan is more like a deep dish, straight sides pan - un glazed.  Everything he makes from mugs to baking dishes has been well researched.  And he is happy to take specific commissions too.

Vitha, friend of the potter.