[Sca-cooks] Carrots in Dutch paintings

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Wed Feb 15 20:50:22 PST 2006

take a look at other items in the picture that are of known colour value.  the duck in the forground is a mallard, so the head is mallard green.  on the bowl in the background is a lemon beside 2 oranges.  the "carrots" and the oranges appear to be of Very similar colour.

just my 2 kopecs
joy
radei

Koala-T Jewelry