[Sca-cooks] OoP: Crudites

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Fri Feb 17 02:01:17 PST 2006

How about a dry, or semi-dry spice mix.  Fresh parsley, onion, mint, just whatever is available.  A seasoned salt mixutre is what we always did for Raw Turnips< salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley, and just enough liquid so it will stick<like onion juice, or lemon juice>

joy
radei

Koala-T Jewelry

www.basketofjewelry.com