[Sca-cooks] Speaking of Lent....

Sydney Walker Freedman freedmas at stolaf.edu
Fri Feb 17 12:11:55 PST 2006

I'm up for it!  Does anyone have any suggestions for quick, easy,
low-budget period recipes?  (My persona is from the late 12th century, but
other periods are fine.)  I'm a college student, and the alternative to
cooking would be trying to find out which cafeteria foods are vegan.
Thank you in advance for your help!

Pax Christi,
Cecilia de Cambrige