[Sca-cooks] Re: chocolate: the costuming passion - OOP--

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Sat Feb 18 13:42:50 PST 2006

On Feb 15, 2006, at 2:23 AM, Jim Davis wrote:

> Nutcase?  I think not.  Say rather that you were the one with both
> the sufficiently discerning palate and the sense of experimentation
> to make it so.  Didn't you do it for a convention party too, once?
>
> Besides, I loved it, and am pretty spoiled for any other way, now.
>
> Jared

Well, this begs the question, what other way is there than to use the
best ingredients you can get? I was always taught not to cook with
any booze I wasn't willing to drink, and  wouldn't waste good booze
on bad coffee. I _might_ conceivably use a lower-octane cream, but if
I had the good stuff, I'd certainly use it.

This is about respect for our art, folks ;-)

Adamantius