[Sca-cooks] Lenten ideas for non Christians...

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Sun Feb 19 13:49:58 PST 2006

Ok, I understand now.  When I am on this list I think as Radei, and not as Dale.  I was thinnking the topic was Lent for Persona-Non-Christians, not Lent for Non-Christian-Mundanes with Christian Perosas.

Mudanely I was Raised Amish-Menonite/Athiest, My Persona is of course Russian Orthodox<early, still hints of the Pre-Christian-Russian world intact>.  I Practice meatless fridays<have for 18 years, though I am not Catholic, was married to one>.

joy
radei

Koala-T Jewelry

www.basketofjewelry.com