[Sca-cooks] Lenten ideas for non Christians...

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Sun Feb 19 15:25:12 PST 2006

When I lived in Ft Collins Colorado the winds would come down the BigThompson Canyon and 60+, try 20 below and 60 MPH winds.

But I swear 20 degrees in Oklahoma is colder then -20 in Colorado.  I have been here 6 years and still have not adjusted.  Although the weather here is more like what my persona would have lived with.  Urkaine is the grain belt of the world<not unlike modern Kansas/Nebraska/Oklahoma>.

joy
radei

Koala-T Jewelry

www.basketofjewelry.com